If you would like to Read online Fermenting vol. 4: Water Kefir (Volume 4). Here’s a way to get this books for free
This Books Fermenting vol. 4: Water Kefir (Volume 4) are available for download. You can sign up for 30-Day Free Trial Program, you can Read online all books you want for free. Then, once the free trial is over, you can decide whether you want to become an ongoing subscriber or not. Regardless of what decision you make, you can keep the books you already download.
To get started, you can go to this page, sign up for 30-Day Free Trial Program, and then download Fermenting vol. 4: Water Kefir (Volume 4) books for free.
Water kefir is a delicious fermented beverage that's packed full of probiotic cultures.
Water kefir is a fermented drink that's easy to prepare and is a delicious way to add beneficial bacteria to your diet. The basic water kefir recipe takes water kefir grains and places them in sugar water. The container is covered and left to ferment overnight. This basic recipe can be used to make a wide variety of flavored kefir-based beverages, all of which contain probiotic cultures.
The following recipes are included in this handy guide:
- Simple water kefir.
- Kefir lemonade.
- Simple strawberry kefir.
- Cherry-lime water kefir.
- Cran-apple kefir.
- Cultured tropical punch.
- Watermelon mint kefir.
- Cantaloupe peach kefir.
- Cultured rose hip tea.
- Coconut water kefir.
- Blueberry hibiscus kefir.
- Kefir cream soda.
- Orange cream soda.
- Fizzy raspberry herbal iced tea.
- Orange pineapple fizz.
- Concord grape fizz.
- Root beer kefir.
- Ginger beer kefir.
- and more . . .
- What water kefir is and why it's good for you.
- A brief history of water kefir.
- Water kefir grains and the bacteria strains known to exist in them.
- Water kefir vs. milk kefir.
- Fermenting containers.
- The difference between anaerobic and aerobic fermentation.
- Why the type of water you use matters.
- Thbe types of sugar that can be used with water kefir grains.
- Fermenting temperatures.
- and a helpful FAQ that answers some of the more common questions people have about water kefir.