If you would like to download The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl. Here’s a way to get this books for free
This Books The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl are available for download. You can sign up for 30-Day Free Trial Program, you can download all books you want for free. Then, once the free trial is over, you can decide whether you want to become an ongoing subscriber or not. Regardless of what decision you make, you can keep the books you already download.
To get started, you can go to this page, sign up for 30-Day Free Trial Program, and then download The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volume 2: Small Game and Fowl books for free.
A comprehensive small game hunting guide for hunters ranging from first-time novices to seasoned experts, with photography by renowned outdoor photographer John Hafner
Steven Rinella was raised in a hunting family and has been pursuing wild game his entire life. In this first-ever complete guide to hunting—from hunting wild game to butchering and cooking it—the host of the popular hunting show MeatEater shares his own expertise with us, and imparts strategies and tactics from many of the most experienced hunters in the United States as well.
This invaluable book includes
• recommendations on what equipment you will need—and what you can do without—from footwear to cutlery to camping gear to weapons
• basic and advanced hunting strategies for all North American small game, including drive techniques, solo and group hunting, ambush hunting, the use of hunting dogs, and techniques for decoying and calling
• how to find hunting locations, on both public and private land; how to locate areas that other hunters aren’t using; and how to make competition work in your favor
• detailed sections on furred small game, upland birds, and waterfowl, covering the biology and best hunting methods for a total of thirty small game species
• comprehensive information about hunting wild turkeys in both the spring and fall seasons
• how to master the arts of wingshooting and rifle marksmanship, and detailed information about shot placement, ammunition selection, and field maintenance of firearms and archery equipment
• instructions on how to field dress and butcher your own small game animals for a variety of preparations
• techniques and recipes for both indoor and outdoor wild game cooking